Free and open to all, the Sewspire Friendship Circle is an opportunity for us to come together to explore quilting over a 12 month period of time.
- We'll meet monthly on the second Wednesday at 12 p.m. ET in the LIVE ROOM to assemble a new block together.
- Our sessions will be recorded and archived on the classroom page for future reference.
- No prior quilting experience is required.
- Material requirements and measurements for each block will be provided in advance.
- At the end of our year together, everyone will end up with a unique sampler quilt as we will all be choosing different fabric and colors.
- The finished blocks will be 12" and there will be 12 blocks in total. Sashing can be added to increase the size as desired.
- Session two begins August of 2023. Sign up now and start then!
- Participants will need to provide their own tools and materials plus have access to a computer with front facing camera and high speed internet. Everyone is encouraged to turn their cameras on and sew with the group.